Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Nanette Lepore Varsity Lace Dress ~ Love or Hate?

I was watching Hart of Dixie a few nights ago, and couldn't take my eyes off the Nanette Lepore  Varsity Dress that Lemon was wearing on the December 4th episode, Sparks Fly. Despite the fact that I wasn't a big fan of the way actress Jaime King looked in the dress, I think this would look amazing on the right girl.  What do you think?  Love or hate?
  I love the colour combo of the hot coral/orange and blue.  This dress is out of my price range, so I have tried to come up with a way to create a variation of this look without breaking the bank. 
 
By matching this Free People Miles of Lace Dress in Snowcone ($128), with a Free People Seamless Mini in Coral ($28), you can get a similar look, and save yourself over half the cost.  (Note: the Miles of Lace Dress already comes with a slip that can be removed to layer with a brighter colour)  Both these items come with different colour choices, allowing you to play around with a colour combo that works for you:)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great, and I love the shoes in the third pic.