Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Wish List


What would you like to find under the tree this year?
If I were to write a fantasy list of things I would love to unwrap this holiday season, this is what it would look like! 
This insanely beautiful kimono is a creation by talented Etsy shop designer Girl On A Vine.  With extra long fringe, this one-of-a-kind silk kimono is a reproduction 1920's piano shawl, and named after lyrics from a Zeppelin classic. Oh how I wish!!!
I love this felt boater by Free People.  You just know it will seamlessly fit into your wardrobe.  Like most one-size only hats, I know this will be a bit big on me.  I still want it...but on sale, please;)
The perfect little layering slip dress, a beautiful fit with a nice heavy lace.
What wish list would be complete without a great pair of shoes...or in my case, boots! 


1 comment:

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

Gorgeous! Love those boots. Well, you have been a good girl this year so maybe Santa will bring some of your wish list.